HEADLINE: Spring 2021 Student Course Evaluations
The survey window for spring 2021 is:
April 28th – May 12th
- Online evaluations can be completed on any device (e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
- Surveys can be accessed via the email link, via a BlackBoard building block link, and a “Student Course Evaluations” link on myUMBC on the survey launch date.
- Both students and instructors use their myUMBC credentials to login to their “profiles.”
- Once logged in, students see a list of their enrolled courses for which they can complete a survey.
- Instructors can monitor response rates live as they occur.
Per faculty handbook policy, survey responses will be available online only after all campus grades have been posted. Electronic Direct Instructor Feedback Forms (DIFFs) will be visible only to the instructor and will also be available to the instructors for download after all campus grades are posted. Please download and save a copy for your records.
DIFF’s are only available in BLUE and are removed by the end of the next Fall or Spring semester’s evaluation period. For example:
- Spring, prior Fall and Winter semester DIFF’s will be removed.
- Fall, prior Spring and Summer semester DIFF’s will be removed.